Whether your vintage themed wedding is Victorian-inspired, early 1920’s, or more retro, mid-century modern, you can certainly find the perfect way to start your honeymoon with a movie star-worthy send off. To end your lovely, whimsical wedding night, here are five fun, unique, and far-back ways to bid farewell to your guests.
1. Old-time sparklers setup: With a little help from an ornate stencil design, wooden sign, some vintage rentals, roses, and lace linens, you can have this charming vintage sparkler send off display at your wedding.
2. An old vintage automobile escape: If you already have an old automobile in mind, great deal. If not, getting connections from your wedding planner and renting one for your wedding day is no problem. For a 1920’s getaway, this is just right for you.
3. Lace streamers with bells: These dainty dazzlers will look beautiful in your send off photos and are also very easy to make. All you need for this DIY project is some golden bells, pastel-colored lace and satin ribbon, and dowel rods.
4. The “Just Married” moped: Zoom away in style with this retro Roman Holiday-inspired wedding send off. Choosing a vintage color such as baby blue or canary yellow is in line with the vintage style and spirit.
5. Horse-drawn carriage getaway: Mesmerize your guests with the Victorian horse drawn fairytale farewell. Every bride deserves to feel like a Victorian queen with a flower adorned carriage and a pair of handsome horses to steer you off to your honeymoon.